Wednesday, December 30, 2015

If I Could

Issue # 2.  Hopefully when I post the link to face book this time it will work.  several of you said that the link didn't work... i'll try to do better.  or you can just join the blog.... (hee hee)

If I Could
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it love and peace.
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it some of me.
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it a child’s laugh.
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it all I have.
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it purity,
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it security.
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it all I know.
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d let the children grow.
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it all my love
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it God above.
If I could give the world a gift,
I’d give it all my heart.
If I could give the world a gift,

I’d give it a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment